Saturday, October 20, 2007

honey do

While I was taking classes Golden was patient and did not ask me to do much. While there were things that she did want me to get to around the house, she was nice and decided not to burden me with them.

Now that I am through with classes for a while, I have a list of things that Golden wants me to do. I also have a list of things I want me to do, which might be as long.

When I was in class I would see something that needed done around the house and get frustrated that my time was limited to deal with those things. Now I am frustrated that I don't have an excuse not to work on them.

Maybe I'll come down with something.

5 comments:

GoldenSunrise said...

After reading this, I gave Dust the day off.

Achtung BB said...

I think he deserves a day off after school.

T said...

:) Yeah, it's important to have the ability to take a break! :)

Portland wawa said...

If you are hoping to get sick so you can rest, you really need a rest!!!

shakedust said...

Actually, Golden let me sit on my butt for most of the weekend. That was very nice.