Saturday, October 06, 2007

cram session cut short

As I have griped to just about everyone who would hear me this week, I have a final on Monday and one on Tuesday. They both cover quite a bit of material, so I have been studying more than usual the last few nights. This is odd, because I usually just cram for tests the day or two before they occur.

Since I normally cram, I am currently presented with a scenario that I am not used to. It is midnight, and I am considering going to bed rather than studying more. I usually do my best studying at night because there are fewer distractions and I think better at night, but tonight I am so tired it may not be worth trying. In the past I have just toughed it out because I am worthless trying to study in the morning. I think I might give it a shot this time, though.

I must be getting old, because sleep has rarely won out in the past.

4 comments:

T said...

So, who won? Sleep or Study? :)

Achtung BB said...

That's why I use to drink a lot of Mountain Dew during finals week.

Portland wawa said...

I could go on so little sleep when in college, but age takes a toll, doesn't it??

shakedust said...

I went to bed that night right after posting.