Saturday, April 16, 2005

why kip?

I still haven't figured out whether I should post something on Saturdays and Sundays to stay consistent through the week, or perhaps I should just do one weekend post for anyone who happens to be surfing through my blog on the weekend. I must not have too complicated a life if that is one of my more difficult issues to resolve right now.

On another note, my wife and I went to a Napoleon Dynamite themed party last night where we were supposed to dress like one of the characters from the movie or go as an 80s stereotypical character. My wife dressed like Deb in an 80s sweater. I went as Uncle Rico, but since I was not willing to go overboard with my costume, I probably looked more like Neo from The Matrix. The majority of my costume was actually two props I brought--a football and some tupperware.

Anyway, before I had committed to a character I heard the suggestion that I would be a good Kip. Why Kip? Not only that, but when I mentioned this around later to see what other people thought about that one response I got was, "I can see you as Kip," or something to that affect. I guess I am still a little uncool.

4 comments:

f o r r e s t said...

Maybe, it is either:
a)You are training to be a cage fighter.
or
b)Kip got the babe in the end, just like you.

shakedust said...

My vote is "b" :)

My cage fighting techniques aren't at Kip's level yet.

Dash said...

I was thinking that since you "work with computers", everyone assumes you've been chatting with hot babes all day.

windarkwingod said...

do you love technology?