Wednesday, April 27, 2005

jeans, part the second

Since I wrote about the tight jeans yesterday I decided it was about time to replace them. Mrs Dust agreed to go to the local mall last night with me to find a couple of pairs of jeans to add to the rotation.

In the store we picked up a couple of 32/32 jeans that looked like they would fit in the posterior region and I headed to the changing rooms. We also had some 32/34 in our sights in case the 32/32 jeans were too short. Both pairs fit well, except that they are slightly long. That's right, they are long! Did I shrink since the last time I shopped for jeans? The pair I am replacing are 30/34, and they aren't long on me. The definition for what an inch is must have changed in the past year or two.

We picked up both pairs because they work fine when I am wearing shoes and they are comfortable. They look cool too.

3 comments:

Dash said...

I realize that I may be venturing to far into the forbidden realm of girl talk ... but I've found from experience that tighter pants are always "shorter" because they follow the curves of your body rather than falling straight they way a pair of loose jeans do.

I feel safe in sharing this knowledge since Dust and Forrest have already taken us to the dressing room and beyond.

Oh one more thing ... your butt is not big.

Dash

shakedust said...

Big is a relative term. Perhaps disproportionately on the larger side for a guy my size is more accurate. :)

windarkwingod said...

bubble butt? me too...