Thursday, February 14, 2008

v-day

I have given some thought lately to the fact that little changes in the things that happen in life lead to completely different outcomes in the long run. Even with this thought, I cannot imagine life without Golden, nor do I want to.

Part of my foundation of why I believe in God is that so much of the random stuff in my life actually makes some sense when I look back at it. I do not always know why everything that has happened in my life has happened, but it must have been necessary for me to be at my current stage of life with Golden and NJ.

I love you, Golden! Happy tenth Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

f o r r e s t said...

I read your title "V-day" and I was like "what's that? Victory Day?"

For a moment I had forgotten about Valentines day.

Achtung BB said...

That's sweet. It is interesting how random things can mean so much later.

GoldenSunrise said...

Thanks! I love you, too. NJ loves his da-da.

Regarding the little changes in life-that is what Rhonda spoke about in MOPS this morning regarding health/fitness.

Portland wawa said...

The paradox of random changes in the timeline, ah, a great star trek next generation episode.

Dash said...

That's it!

As demonstrated by the Hitler principle of online arguments, your blog must now end.

If you can get to comments about ST:TNG on a valentines day post - it's over.