Thursday, April 05, 2007

part two

For what it's worth, tomorrow is this site's two-year anniversary. It's more or less irrelevant, but I still like pointing out my milestones.



One of the classes that I am taking right now is called "Managing Technology II." Surprisingly enough, it is related to a class I took at the beginning of the semester called "Managing Technology I." Most people who signed up for the second class also signed up for the first, but there is a large minority of people who are just taking the second one. I would have a hard time doing this.

I like things to be done in the sequence they are intended. It irritates me when I do something out of sequence. As an example, every time I have read The Chronicles of Narnia series I have had to read it in the order it was written rather than in chronological order, as a lot of people read them.

Further, it bothers me that I have seen both Weekend at Bernie's II and Gremlins 2 without seeing the originals. I don't particularly want to see the first versions of either of the movies, because I know that they have to be bad, but something feels incomplete about watching the sequel without watching the original. I'm nothing if I'm not comple

3 comments:

Achtung BB said...

I would recommend the first Gremlins. It was pretty good. How could you have missed "Weekend at Bernie's"? That should be required watching.

GoldenSunrise said...

The first Gremlins and the first Bernie's are the best. You should put them on the Queue.

This is just another part of your OCD.

T said...

Cool--2 years. Congrats.

I have not watched these movies either. I've seen parts of Weekends at Bernies, but I don't think I want to see Gremlins 1 or 2.