Friday, April 27, 2007

a few updates

This is just a quick update on the status of things in my world and stuff I have posted on recently.

Since NJ is our priority, I'll mention him first. We're getting pictures of NJ done tomorrow. That doesn't seem like a big deal, but it has proven difficult to time pictures so that he doesn't have a bump on his head. Last week under my care he crawled head-first into the back door.

Regarding school, I got an email today saying that the four-credit reduction in my MBA program's requirements applies to anyone graduating December 2007 or later. That will save me almost a semester's worth of work and just short of two thousand dollars once textbook prices are considered. I'm ecstatic.

While I'm talking about school, I'll mention that I am two weeks from the end of the semester. I think I officially mentally checked out two weeks ago, so that's probably not a good thing. Anyhow, two weeks from this Thursday I can start going to coffee night again at Homers. The hiatus feels like it has been longer than the few weeks that it has been.

Regarding the site, I decided to take the poll down for now. It wasn't getting used much and I wasn't really happy with the appearance. I may put another one up in the future, but I need to think it out more before I do that. The last poll results are below.

Regarding my exercise routine, I should probably be doing more. I have walked quite a bit, and I actually did some physical work at work on Thursday. I don't know how a person is supposed to take the time to exercise with a job, school, a baby, and Kansas weather (which kept me indoors this week), though. It seems I have more pressing concerns than my body.

1 comment:

T said...

Wow, cool recap/update. Glad to hear that the decrease in credits apply to you too! YAY you get to finish earlier and save money! That's cool! Too bad you'll be less informed then the grads of dec. 07.;)