Saturday, May 27, 2006

nothing

I literally cannot think of anything worthwhile to post right now. Nothing. Nada.

I nearly typed on Triumph of the Will, which is a propaganda film created by the Nazi party in the 1930s that I watched this weekend. It was insightful as to how people would have accepted what Hitler had to say, but probably only Dash and/or Dar would have any interest.

I nearly typed something about my allergies acting up today, but I did that post a month ago.

I nearly skipped this post and waited until tomorrow morning to type something. Then I realized it is tomorrow morning.

The next post will have actual content. I promise. Unless I can't think of anything before then.

3 comments:

T said...

Nada, nothing. I have no comment to this! :)

windarkwingod said...

Wow - Triumph of the Will of nada. Guess it just goes to show that even if you do make a masterful piece of film propaganda, it don't mean jack-squat in 2006...

GoldenSunrise said...

Are you dong a Seinfeld pilot? The post about nothing. You go to the store-that's an episode. Ok, maybe this is worse than the show about nothing. : )