Wednesday, March 29, 2006

snacks

In my office we can get free snacks. It isn't a meal, but we do get chocolate, Gardettos, Cheez-Its, cheese puffs, and pretzels. This comes in handy if I am in the mood for an afternoon snack around 2 or 3 PM.
About a month ago a new vending machine was placed outside our office kitchen. It is actually a cool looking machine, but it doesn't take dollar bills. All I can think about, though, is how in the world the people who put the vending machine there expect to make money. Some of the stuff in the vending machine is good, but none of it is free. Eventually either the free snacks have to go or the vending machine has to go. This office just isn't big enough for the two of them.

5 comments:

GoldenSunrise said...

I have never seen a vending machine like that before. Free snacks are definitely better.

f o r r e s t said...

Yea, we always got food and snacks around the office. I am make an effort to stop snacking...in particular, the chocolate. It's not fun, but I need to do it.

T said...

Is this really a debate? Free good...machine bad...! :) :) :)

Dash said...

Cool looking machine ..... how I miss the days of free soda in the copy-room fridge.

Maybe someday ...

roamingwriter said...

Gardettos?! I forgot about those. I REALLY like those. I guess I'll have to stick with the olive oil and garlic potatoe chips.