Sunday, March 12, 2006

distractions

When I was in college I used to find every way possible to get distracted from what I had to do when I had a test coming up or a paper due. I would clean my room, find someone to talk to, play games on the computer, etc.

Now those days are back again. Rather than study for my test I am posting this comment. Golden asked me today if I would be doing much cleaning for her since I had a lot of studying to do. I don't like my choices. I guess it's back to work.

4 comments:

roamingwriter said...

Dar once got me a card that said on the outside something like I just wanted to let you know how much I care for no particular reason or occasion, on the inside it said, and No I don't want to clean the expletive house. : )

T said...

distractions....it's great when they work to our advantage! :)

f o r r e s t said...

studying is not fun! find something fun to do instead.

Dash said...

wait a minute.....you clean to avoid studying. Wow .. I won't even clean to avoid working.