Wednesday, March 15, 2006

200

Shortly, I will reach the one year anniversary for this site. First, though, I have another milestone. This is the two hundredth post tossed off the bridge. That's enough that they are starting to pile up below.

If you are interested in facts about the number 200 and numbers in the 200s, like the fact that there is such a thing as a €200 note, you can check out Wikipedia or with Dar or Roamer who probably already knew this. I've heard that there isn't such a thing as a $200 bill, so I decided I'd make my own. Do you think I can pass it at Homers without anyone getting suspicious?

I don't know why people think counterfeiting is hard. I made this in a couple of minutes.

7 comments:

f o r r e s t said...

Congrats - I think I am about 30 away. BTW, how did the exams go? I thought you would have posted something about finishing your first half semester.

Do you mean to tell me that is not an image of a real bill?

shakedust said...

I haven't gotten the score back from my Monday night test. It could have gone either way.

I have a presentation tonight. After that, I am done with my first two classes.

GoldenSunrise said...

Good job! You are setting the pace for the rest of us.

roamingwriter said...

I've heard of a 200E and a 500E - haven't had one in my hand though. Mostly 50s that spend like 20 or 30US.

shakedust said...

Isn't €50 about the equivilent of $65

Dash said...

congrats on the milestone. C-man and I spent some time this weekend looking at "the new money" with a flashligh. I've alwasy though currency was cool - but seeing a red, white and blue $50 was awesome.

T said...

I'm bummed. Had I not been on vacation, I would have either tied or beat you to 200. :( I was trying real hard. I'm at 197 now.