Wednesday, November 23, 2005

you know you're online too much...

...when you have to explain why you won't be posting for the next four days before a holiday.

You may have noticed that I uncharacteristically posted something on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and now Wednesday. The reason: I won't be posting again until at least this Sunday.

Golden and I will be seeing some of her family that we haven't seen in three years, so she is excited about that. I like a lot of Thanksgiving food, so I am excited about that. Neither of us likes to drive, so we aren't excited about the trip (to fam).

What else is there to say? Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Jadee said...

Just don't drive on a full stomach! Remember the turkey has an agent that causes drowsiness! Besides, there is nothing better than that nap after Thanksgiving Dinner...because leftovers taste soooo good when you wake up!

dwhitey said...

i feel sick.... i think i ate....the whole turkey. must recover...so i can have more.

windarkwingod said...

Undid my pants and laid-down on the floor after eating Turkey. Fellow workers here amazed at the chill of the granite dining-hall floor.

f o r r e s t said...

I didn't do too bad. I didn't overeat and get that stuffed feeling.