Saturday, June 10, 2006

cream of the cut

For a few weeks I have known that I was running low on shaving cream, but I didn't know how low. On Thursday I ran out. It used to be that I would simply find a sample can of shaving cream that I picked up in past years and use that until I could buy another can. This time that didn't work.

Friday and today I couldn't find any other shaving cream except Golden's Skintimate shave gel so I used that. It did the trick except that I smelled like lavender and it caused more nicks than usual.

This morning (actually afternoon) just after I completed my flowery and bloody duty Golden found some spare shaving cream in a travel bag. Seemed kind of pointless at that point. I bought some more shaving cream today, though, so I won't smell like lavender tomorrow.

3 comments:

T said...

shoot, it would be fun seeing or smelling that! :)

roamingwriter said...

That's funny! Why doesn't it cause more nicks on legs, if it does that on the face? Is the formula really any different? Questions for the folks at Colgate Palmolive...

f o r r e s t said...

don't you hate it when it gets low and instead of being foamy, it comes out liquidy. But you use it anyway.