Saturday, January 26, 2008

a nice repose

I do not have too much to say this weekend, so this will be short and light.

As Golden mentioned on her blog, we have been working on the bathroom for the last two weeks. I should get the major stuff done today, meaning I expect to have the toilet and sink reinstalled by the time I go to bed. If this works, I am hoping that my next post will be a walkthrough of the transition that has been our bathroom.

Aside from the obvious fact that we have been without the service of a toilet and sink in our only full bathroom for the last two weeks, two other things have made this project feel like it has been going on forever. The first is that the cold spell that was snapped yesterday started roughly when we started the project. The second is that colds that everyone in our family has had and that we are just now completely getting over started roughly when we started the project. It is not just the end of the renovation that I am excited about.

Hopefully, the next time you see a post life will be a little more stable.

No comments: