Friday, February 23, 2007

poll results

As long as I am doing polls I intend to give my thoughts about the voting, why I created the polls, or stuff that really has no relevant importance.

Blog Polls
My whole point in doing this poll was to verify that the idea of putting a poll on this site wasn't universally reviled. The overwhelming response was--well, there was no overwhelming response. Therefore, I proceeded as planned.

A Problem
Since I did my John and Jane post I thought I'd see how people would respond to someone with a problem. The majority would apparently use sarcasm. No one would try to fix the problem. I guess I'll have to look elsewhere for real help unless I'm looking for someone to mock my problems.

Gotta Go
The selections were rather evenly spread. The options weren't nearly comprehensive, though. It's always funny to see someone use the side of the road or a tree.

Looking at Me
This was an attempt at humor late one night. Enough said.

5 comments:

T said...

It's fun to see the results! It was a fun twist to blogging! :)

GoldenSunrise said...

They are kinda fun. Keep it up.

f o r r e s t said...

*suggestion*
Could you maybe limit the number of options for voting.
*Edit*
After 4, I seem to lose track. Do 3 real answers and then your one stab at humor. You might actually start getting some valid results.

No biggie. I am just thinking of ways to make the dust poll all that it can be.

I'm thirsty. Give me an ice water!

shakedust said...

I thought about that too. Some lend themselves to four options better than others.

roamingwriter said...

Look at you with the graphs! You technical people kill me!