Thursday, January 12, 2006

everybody farts

When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone,
When you're sure you've had enough of this gas, well hang on
Don't let yourself go,
'Cause everybody cuts and everybody farts sometimes

Sometimes everything smells wrong. It's not time to rip along
When your day is not alone, (hold on, hold on)
If you feel like letting go, (hold on)
When you think you've had too much holding in,
Well hang on

'Cause everybody farts. Don't take comfort in your wind
Everybody farts. Don't throw your wind. Oh, no.
Don't throw your wind
If you fart like you're alone, now, now, now, you are alone

When you're on your own with this wind,
The days and nights are long,
When you think you've had too much of this gas to hang on

Well, everybody farts sometimes,
Everybody cuts. And everybody farts sometimes
And everybody farts sometimes. So, hold on, hold on
Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on
Everybody farts. Now you are alone

[Original Lyrics - site contains popups]

7 comments:

GoldenSunrise said...

Is it really healthy to hold farts in?

T said...

Only for the other people around you Golden!

f o r r e s t said...

Where's Dust? Somebody tell him a teenager has hi-jacked his site.

Ordinary Girl said...

Sometimes I just can't hold on, cuz everybody farts, I just fart more then everybody else!

Ordinary Girl said...

Cuz I'm special! :) :) :) And you're not! HA! j/k you are probably special in other ways, but farting is my speciality!

T said...

Everybody farts...but I don't fart pretty much non of the time. So everybody farts except for me pretty much. I am so lucky I don't fart...much.

Jadee said...

OMG! I just don't ever remember this being an issue at my home! LOL! I mean sometimes you get a whiff...but I guess my family are just "polite" and don't eliminate a noise. (Which I think is almost worst...LOL!)

But then again, I got talked into getting J some "fart putty" for his b-day...because "it's really cool, mom...Logan has some at daycare"! =$