Monday, October 31, 2005

camera happy

One of the best purchases Golden and I have made in the past year was for a digital camera. It is so cool that I can take snapshhot after snapshot without the fear of losing film. If I get bad lighting or a blurry image I know immediately and can erase the picture.

This weekend we crashed Dash and T's camp trip and spent some time with them. When we went on a 3.5-mile hike, which Golden probably still feels, I took so many pictures that she accused me of acting like a tourist who has never seen a tree before. Nonetheless, here are some of my favorite shots in chronological order.






8 comments:

GoldenSunrise said...

I have to admit that those are good pictures. Thanks for not putting any pictures of me on the site!

f o r r e s t said...

Dust, I recognize some of those shots.

Golden, did Dust do any prancing on that hike. It was that very hike where we were all awed by his graceful gazelle-like prancing.

T said...

Cool pictures! Yes, thanks for the "non people" pics! It was a fun hike. I LOVE hiking, I just haven't done it in a while, so I too felt it through yesterday! My muscles have forgiven me today! 3.5 huh? I wondered yesterday exactly how long of a hike I had been on when my brain said "OKAY tear down camp!" and my body said "do I HAVE too??!!??!!"

Stephanie said...

You actually make camping/hiking look like fun. I'm starting to cave...

GoldenSunrise said...

Forrest, I did see a few prance-like steps from him. The trail did not have any wet mud, so that kept the prancing at a minimum.

Dash said...

Dust and I have now hiked all the trails in the park. We even talked the girls into the extra "1.5" Deer Creek Loop that we didn't have time to do on the "man camping" trip.

If memory serves right,it was Gandalf's Anniversary and he had to hurry home.

Achtung BB said...

Yeah- I seem to remember some prancing too, now that you mention it. I think everyone should prance through the forrest, it is so graceful

roamingwriter said...

ohhhh. Fall. I miss fall. How wonderful to see it!