Wednesday, October 05, 2005

cold, hot, cool, warm

I was feeling creative one night a couple years ago and typed this poem. Unlike just about everything else I do this really didn't have a point, so there is nothing to read into here. You can try to read into it if you want to, though.

Cold
Once scorned
Twice ignored
Ever wishes to be warmed

Hot
Once caged
Twice enraged
Ever hopes to be assuaged

Cool
Once heard
Twice conferred
Ever joyed to be affirmed

Warm
Once woo'd
Twice pursued
Ever pleased to have you

3 comments:

GoldenSunrise said...

Warm is positive. Is it because you prefer to be warm than cold?

Dash said...

I was struck by the communication of raw humanity ... err vogonity rahter....and then underlying metaphor of .....

f o r r e s t said...

I am still trying to wrap my mind around the word ASSUAGED.

Ever hopes to be a sausage...is the way i keep reading it.