Saturday, November 10, 2007

orthodox quaker

Recently, one of the guys at work found a "What Religion am I?" quiz, and some of us took it. It is not entirely detailed or overly accurate. A couple of the questions are not worded well enough, such as one that asks if works are necessary for salvation. I am always intrigued by where I might my beliefs tend to fall along doctrinal scales.

According to the test I should be an Orthodox Quaker. This doesn't totally wash since I am not a pacifist and I don't like oatmeal, but some of my beliefs do appear to overlap. I did seriously consider attending a Quaker university in Ohio at one point, so maybe the test is onto something.

As could be predicted, my top five results are all from Christian traditions. I can't see myself as a Catholic, Orthodox, or Mormon, though. The test isn't perfect.
  1. Orthodox Quaker (100%)
  2. Eastern Orthodox (99%)
  3. Roman Catholic (99%)
  4. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (96%)
  5. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (95%)
So, what are you?

2 comments:

T said...

My top 5 results:

1. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (100%)
2. Eastern Orthodox (98%)
3. Roman Catholic (98%)
4. Orthodox Quaker (88%)
5. Seventh Day Adventist (87%)

Portland wawa said...

What questions did I answer to give me Orthodox Quaker?


1. Orthodox Quaker (100%)
2. Mainline toConservative Christian/Protestant (96%)
3. Seventh Day Adventist (90%)
4. Eastern Orthodox (87%)
5. Roman Catholic (87%)