Friday, March 30, 2007

more polls

The whole blog poll thing on this site is still somewhat in flux. I liked the appearance of Bravenet, but it added a popup on my actual site instead of just in the link to view the results. That was unacceptable. I am currently using PollHost, but it is a definite aesthetic step down.

Pop or Soda
It's mostly split down the middle. There is not much more to say.

Seasons
I'm honestly surprised there weren't more answers for spring or summer. Those are at least my favorite times of the year. This is probably related to the hot/cold debate we had a couple of years ago when I found that more people preferred extreme cold to extreme heat.

Keep in touch
Almost everyone else agrees with me. I am shocked at the people who actually can stay in touch over the long term. I guess I need to be more committed in my friendships.

Making Contact
Hardly anyone voted on this one. Regardless, the results were mixed.

1 comment:

T said...

How do you stay in touch with friends..."hardly anyone voted on this one"

Apparently(according to the let's keep in touch votes) NO ONE who reads this blog DOES contact friends! LOL!