Saturday, August 12, 2006

our sixth year

Today is Golden's and my sixth anniversary. It leaves me in a quandry. I don't want to drip sap on my blog for every brithday, anniversary, etc, but I want Golden to know I appreciate her on this special occasion. In an attempt to be caring without sappy this year (on the blog) I will simply list some of the reasons I love being with Golden.

  • She looks past my every flaw (except my tendency to make us late for church).
  • There is a lot more to her than she advertises. People write her off as being boring, so she tells me. Anyone who cares to dig deeper knows better.
  • She is way funnier than almost anyone ever realizes.
  • She is and will be a good mom.
  • We both understand each other's personality (introverted) needs.
  • We were made for each other.

Happy Anniversary, Golden!

5 comments:

windarkwingod said...

the years go fast... the "normal" days are the days to cherish. Congratulations! Sorry the first guy to say so is a WEIRDO!!!!

GoldenSunrise said...

Thanks sweetie! It means a lot to me. I love the way you make me laugh when I am upset.

Achtung BB said...

that still sounds pretty sapping. Nice however. Congradulations on 6 years

Dash said...

..... and many more ....

f o r r e s t said...

congrats!