Saturday, July 15, 2006

what are we running?

In taking care of NJ over the past couple of weeks I have noticed a couple of things.

First, we wrap NJ up so that he looks like he is in a straight jacket, then we place him in a padded bassinet to sleep. We also spend large percentages of the day consoling him to calm him down.

Second, NJ looks like an old man because he has no teeth and his hair in the front of his head is thinner, so it looks like he is balding. Also, he cannot perform any tasks on his own like eating, relieving himself, or moving from one room to the other.

I just have to ask myself, are we running an insane asylum or a retirement home? It has to be one or the other.

4 comments:

T said...

:) interesting observation.

f o r r e s t said...

-so you got yourself a baby!

Dash said...

If I remember correctly, the little ones are fully capable of can relieving themselves on their own.

roamingwriter said...

I've often thought some babies can look like old men (that was not my impressions of NJ in the pictures), but of course you can't tell parents that!