Monday, July 10, 2006

nj

Today I am back at work for the first time in what seems like a lifetime. Since NJ was born Golden and I have been trying to get a routine down with NJ, and while I think it is kind of working, we still have work to do.

Also, I have been picking out little quirks that are either from Golden or from me. He sleeps like I do (meaning he can sleep through anything and wakes up real groggy). He has Golden's face shape. He has my chin and he has Golden's toes. He is more stubborn than either of us (must be a recessive gene). I am looking forward to seeing him develop and pick out more subtleties as they appear.

If you did not receive an email with a link to pictures of NJ and you want one, let me know. I don't have everyone's email address. I have included a small sampling of the pictures here.

This is the normal picture.
This is proof that NJ isn't always a perfect angel.I just thought this was a cool picture.

4 comments:

T said...

I love the pictures! It's a lot of fun getting to know your kids and the things that make them like you or not like you as the case may be! :)

GoldenSunrise said...

You forgot to mention that he has your nose. Now I have 2 guys to wake up in the morning. : )

f o r r e s t said...

Keep us posted on all the new traits you discover and those that change...like sleeping habits.

Cute baby, btw, I don't through that compliment around willie nillie. I typically agree with the sinfeld crowd that most babies are ugly.

Jadee said...

How adorable! I am curious as to his middle name though...since he shares my oldest's given name! =)

I would love to be put on the regular picture email list! You can get my email address from T.