Sunday, September 18, 2005

the weekend edition

So, another weekend is almost over and I still haven't posted something. This is getting a little ridiculous. I used to be so good about coming up with a doable topic for the weekend, but the past lack of readership over the weekend makes me think twice about wasting a good topic on Saturday or Sunday.

To distract you from the fact that this post has no topic I present a picture I took of a sign for sale at Old Settlers Days last weekend. It has no real irony or intrigue in relation to this site other than that it includes part of my "name."

2 comments:

Dash said...

There is a little irony in that "collectable" is misspelled.

Today's word verification: fodbath I know I should be able to come up with a joke on that, but I'm tired from unpacking. Anyone else have anything....?

Anonymous said...

nice pic!