Friday, September 02, 2005

one zero zero

This is my one hundredth post, and so I thought I needed to make it special and unique. I have been really concerned about inadvertantly repeating myself as I have gotten more and more of a history of posts behind me.

I thought about posting about the weird dream I had last night. In it, Felicity and Batman were arguing over the pronounciation of the word "potato" and a Chucky doll was arbitrating. God wouldn't get involved because Batman has a tattoo. The issue was eventually settled in a sand volleyball match in South Carolina when Felicity couldn't stand the temperature of the sand from the heat of the day.

I didn't figure that story was as good as the last time I mowed the yard, though. I had to go over it four times on account of my OCD, but I didn't mind that much because I was wearing comfortable jeans that fit my butt just right. Golden thought I looked like Kip after all that mowing and I was worked up enough to kill a boar.

Perhaps the best story was from a girl movie, or was it The Pianist? Anyway, this guy's worlds are colliding because his girlfriend becomes friends with his poker buddies and gives away his poker tell. Any time he is bluffing his car alarm goes off. I determined that I probably shouldn't relay that story, though, because it is probably copyrighted.

I guess I'll just have to be optimistic and come up with something off the cuff. Even at 26 I gotta start sometime.

4 comments:

f o r r e s t said...

WOW! This is really ironic. I think I had the same dream last night. It all seems very familiar.

wlljdh

T said...

Is this dust's post or dash's? styles are clashing!

f o r r e s t said...

Does Dash hold the corner on humor and a lot of inside jokes?

ernkxg

windarkwingod said...

That was optimistally surreal but I found it to be an extremely practical overview.