Thursday, September 15, 2005

a positive vibe

To offset some negative posts, the following are things that make me happy:
  • Laughing with Golden
  • Lists
  • Seeing Forrest step on my soapboxes in class
  • References to the happy crack in my basement
  • Well-written satire
  • When Golden gives me acts of service
  • Staying up late on a Friday
  • Sleeping in on a Saturday
  • A good Chipotle steak fajita
  • Winning in a game that requires skill
  • A blanket, a recliner, and a remote control
  • Passing someone who is driving slowly in the fast lane
  • Working through a brainteaser
  • Learning how people think
  • A comfortable pair of jeans and a cotton tee
  • 80-degree weather
  • Being compared to a fictional gay man
  • Truth
  • Cynical humor
  • A visit to a bookstore or the library
  • Letting go of responsibilities
  • "Inspirational" Posters like the one pictured below from Despair.com that exactly describe my feelings
  • Completing things

5 comments:

GoldenSunrise said...

I love laughing with you, too. And bringing the cereal, milk, bowl and spoon to you while you are in the recliner with your blanket and remote. : )

f o r r e s t said...

I love laughing with both of you too! And the fact that you pick up on real subtle humor.

Dash said...

I feel so unexplainably happy - could this be dust's blog?

f o r r e s t said...

I second these moments of happiness:

* Staying up late on a Friday
* Sleeping in on a Saturday (although that hasn't happened in a long time)
* A good Chipotle steak fajita (make mine a chicken burrito with black beans)
* A blanket, a recliner, and a remote control (perfect)
* Working through a brainteaser
* A comfortable pair of jeans and a cotton tee
* 80-degree weather (I'd prefer 10 degrees coolor but 80 aint bad)
* A visit to a bookstore or the library (fun and if the books store has music like border's or B&N, even more fun)
* Letting go of responsibilities (which brings us back to the blanket, a recliner, and a remote control and also sleeping in on saturday)
* Completing things

f o r r e s t said...

Also there was a comment left for you on my site under the Jacket post.