Thursday, July 28, 2005

are you lonely?

A while back a flyer with the following text was posted in the kitchen at my office. I wish I could claim authorship for it, but I can't.



Are you lonely?

Do you hate making decisions?
Would you rather talk about it than do it?

Then why not
HOLD A MEETING

You can:
  • See other people
  • Sleep in peace
  • Offload decisions
  • Learn to write volumes of meaningless notes
  • Feel important
  • Impress your colleagues
All on company time!
MEETINGS
The Practical Alternative to Work

5 comments:

shakedust said...

eh, that is something we all can get over.

f o r r e s t said...

That is funny BTW.
I wonder if that is a good way to meet girls, if so then Doc should try it.

shakedust said...

I think so. It isn't the commitment that a date is, either.

roamingwriter said...

I love this. I've always had a similar opinion of many meetings I've had to attend. When I wrote for a paper I had to attend city and county meetings, so I couldn't even say anything just take notes to write a story about a meeting. YAWN. I think we're headed to a new land of meetings in Madrid, something to look forward to.

windarkwingod said...

I love the ones where someone gets their knickers in a twist - entertainment on the clock!