Sunday, September 02, 2007

the scream

Today we went to Silver Dollar City with Golden's family. We didn't spend too much time on the rides, but we did take the opportunity to ride something called The Giant Swing.

There is something about a truly enjoyable ride that makes me want to shout. People who know me as the quiet person that I normally am are usually surprised when they go on a roller coaster with me.

When I first went on a ride with Golden I think she thought I was screaming because I was scared. I wasn't. It just adds to the experience. Because people sometimes misinterpret my behavior, I have tried holding it in, but it just isn't as fun.

So, since I enjoy it more, I'll continue to scream. I will just have to live with most everyone else thinking that I sound like a frightened little girl.

6 comments:

T said...

The swing looks like a lot of fun. Scream on! :)

Achtung BB said...

I don't think I have ever heard you scream, and we went to a Coldplay concert together

GoldenSunrise said...

My mom thought you were scared. She said that if Dust is screaming it must be a scary ride. I want you to have fun so keep screaming.

windarkwingod said...

Just in the past couple of years I started raising my arms (worship style) on rollercoasters. I like it alot! I scream as well....

Portland wawa said...

I scream out of fear. Good for you.

f o r r e s t said...

Screaming is the way to go. Unfortunately, we didn't make it down to SDC this year, but I took my boys to WOF.