Monday, September 24, 2007

filler pictures

This is a filler post because the only topics I had for today were either boring or underdeveloped. I have a few pictures that I have recently collected because I thought they were relatively humorous.

Here's what I've got.
I believe this is a marmot. I found it when looking through Wikimedia Commons. I'm not exactly sure why, but this picture strikes me as funny as any other animal picture I have seen in recent years.

This is a picture I took at the Combat Air Museum in Topeka last year. I know why they have to have the sign there, but it still sounds dumb.

This is from the parking lot in front of my office. It isn't too frequent that you see a trailer hitch on a Neon. I would suspect that even towing a small Sea-Doo could cause a Neon problems in the long run.

This is another picture from work. Handguns are prohibited, so employees must be limited to bringing in shotguns and rifles. I wish I was the one who originally made this observation.

5 comments:

GoldenSunrise said...

The marmot sounds like an animal that Diego would rescue.(I have Diego overload)

RDW said...

I like the gun observation.

Along those lines, most "No Smoking" signs would not apply to cigars and pipes.

(Can't you just see a group of guys standing around gassing up their cars, smoking cubans and making a ruckus?)

T said...

Where are the marmot's ears?

Achtung BB said...

Can't say I've ever seen a Neon tow anything, but I've seen a lot of Neons be towed

f o r r e s t said...

#do not turn the propeller#

I like the use of underlined words and cureved words.