Saturday, June 23, 2007

wipe

Some of the guys in my office have been ordering food out a lot lately. I have had to resist joining the crowd because eating out is considered one of the biggest budget busters in existance. I did go in for a sub from Jimmy John's a week ago, though.

The napkins that come with a Jimmy John's sub remind customers to wipe after eating. While I found these instructions pertinent, I also determined that the instructions can be just as pertinent in other situations.

The pictures below are a little blurry, but the long and short of it is that I placed the "Wipe" napkin on the inside of one of the bathroom stalls at work in case anyone needed a reminder.


5 comments:

GoldenSunrise said...

It is appropriate to put it in the men's stall since wiping doesn't take place at the urinal. Maybe a napkin that said "Shake!" would be appropriate for the urinal. : )

T said...

Too funny! You guys are cracking me up! :)

roamingwriter said...

This is hilarious. I guess little reminders are probably good. Did anyone notice?!

shakedust said...

There have been a few comments. I actually taped that up right before I went on a two day vacation, so I didn't hear all the reactions.

Dash said...

I saw an add tonight for a wireless sensor that is attached to the toilet lid. When the lid goes up it activated an included a music/nature sound machine designed to provide privacy.