Monday, February 20, 2006

on my throne

Today I take my first test in years. Since I don't want to screw it up I studied through almost the entirety of yesterday and I will continue to study through today. Lately, if I have a project that I need to work on I set up camp on the recliner in the living room with the laptop, books, a blanket, and whatever else I need and don't get up until I am done. In this case this means that I was in the same position from about 1:30 to 11.

The real story, though, is how Golden put up with me. She was very considerate in that she didn't do anything that made so much noise that it was distracting. There was the one time she spontaneously broke out in song, but that sort of thing is going to happen.

I will be very happy to have this class behind me. That is for sure.

5 comments:

GoldenSunrise said...

I am sure that you will do great on this test.

I still can't believe that you sat in the recliner for that long!

What's really embarrassing is when I break out in song in a public restroom. : ) If I think that I am alone and it's quiet then I do that for some reason.

Achtung BB said...

I hate test. I think I suffer from test anxiety. That's why I avoid them

shakedust said...

I'm not 100% sure how I did on the test. There was one question where the professor admitted that he did not address the topic in lecture and it wasn't in the book. If he gives people full credit for it, then that won't be such a big deal.

He does curve, though. That could help me a bit.

f o r r e s t said...

Not quite the throne I thought you were going to claim. Maybe Golden has dibs on that one.

shakedust said...

Sunset usually has dibs on that one.