Tuesday, February 14, 2006

not a typical tuesday

As you might have seen on Golden's site, we are a bit distracted right now. We should find out the sex of the baby today. Oh yeah, and it's Valentine's Day. I am lucky Golden is the way she is because most women wouldn't put up with my attitude about this specific holiday. I'll probably post more on that later this week, though.

Check back to Golden's site later today for an update. I may mention it in notes as well, but I have been letting her post the baby stuff more because she is better at it.

9 comments:

GoldenSunrise said...

What a special Valentine's Day!

f o r r e s t said...

That's cool!
This is a very exciting time and a great day for the two of you to share it.
What a great memory! -better than roses!

Dash said...

I won't spoil the surprise here ... but I just saw Golden's post! Congrats!!!!!!

shakedust said...

No surprises here. It's a boy.

f o r r e s t said...

Congrats,did you guys by something for him yet?

T said...

YAY! :) You guys are going to have so much fun with the little guy.

shakedust said...

Do something for him?

f o r r e s t said...

sorry typing fast...I meant did you BUY something for him yet? (to celebrate)

shakedust said...

If you are single why was yesterday hectic? :)

I got a singular "It's a boy!" balloon yesterday after work. Golden has her eye on getting a crib shortly as well.