Friday, March 14, 2008

happy pi day

I just have a few random things to cover tonight.

Today at work someone sent an email around stating that there was some free apple pie in the office kitchen as celebration of Pi Day. I resisted the urge to get the pie because someone else could get more enjoyment out of it than I could. However, I was struck by the fact that there is a geek holiday that I have never heard of. It is always nice to find evidence that I am not the biggest geek around.

On Thursday I finished my last class for the first half of the semester. This is important because I have anticipated that the first half of the semester would be much more stressful than the second half. I am hopeful that I can put more time into doing things around the house and even into this blog now that my worst class is over.

Finally, my schedule this week is going to be kind of weird, so I may not maintain my typical posting schedule. Check here as usual, but don't be surprised if my posts are at weird times or if they aren't as frequent.

3 comments:

T said...

pi day--I like it! Sounds like fun!

Glad your class is over. Hope all goes well this week.

Achtung BB said...

How do you celebrate pi day?
I guess I'll have to rearrange my Dust blog reading time this week. I hope you can get back on schedule soon.

f o r r e s t said...

"don't be surprised if my posts are at weird times or if they aren't as frequent."

Oh, I am never suprised by you. Actually, I feel like I am not checking on blogs as frequently as I used to. Sometimes it seems like I have gone days without locking and maybe a whole week before I check everyones. My bad.