Saturday, December 02, 2006

snow place like home

After the ice then snow storm this past week I wondered how difficult it would be to get to work Friday morning. Turns out we got only a few inches of snow where we live. Nowhere between here and the office got much more.

It would have had to be pretty bad for me not to head into the office, but a part of me wished it had gotten that bad. Apparently, someone else in my office building had the same thought.

The picture below is from just outside where several corner offices (including my manager's office) are in our building. Whoever stomped it out got his or her point across loud and clear.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so did it work? Did the whole building reply with "Sure, let's go?" That would be cool!

roamingwriter said...

It's kind of cruel that as a child you are trained that snow means staying home and probably fun mixed with only a little boredom. You grow up and they say, it's not that bad you can go to work. Ahhh snow days of the past.

Doc said...

I'm jealous of your snow. We had snow earlier this year but it is now gone. Now it is just cold, but no snow on the ground. It has not been above freezing now for about a week, though it has not gotten below zero here yet.

f o r r e s t said...

I knew this last year, but I was again reminded recently that "I love driving in the snow."

I am being serious. I really think it is fun.