Saturday, December 09, 2006

more

I am always looking for things that will give me an insight on truth. Be it a movie or book or a song lyric, I am always interested in either something that will aid in my understanding truth or better illustrate some truth that I already accept.

I generally like things at Despair.com for the humor value, but I found a video there that is very serious. The meaning that I get out of the video called "More" is simple yet profound. What can it profit a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul?

* The video can take a little time to load if you have a slow Internet connection. The play time to the ending credits is just over five minutes.

4 comments:

GoldenSunrise said...

I thought the clip had a good message. Very artistic.

Anonymous said...

...Wow, I certainly didn't expect somethign so serious to be posted on despair.com.

Anonymous said...

It reminded me of the movie Robots with the imagery. I would love to have "bliss!" Sounds like a cool product! :)

Anonymous said...

Usually when someone takes a Biblical principle and adapts it to some kind of a modernized illustration, the message is mangled or perhaps completely lost. This was very well done. I'm impressed.