Saturday, December 16, 2006

hiyo silverware away

A couple of weeks ago I picked up a spoon out of the drawer that just didn't feel right. Upon further inspection I found that it did not match any other silverware in the house. Where did it come from? Did we somehow accidentally swipe it from someone's house, or maybe from church?

Consider this a "found" poster for a wayward spoon. The spoon on the left is the pattern that our family uses. The spoon on the right is the newcomer to our household. Are you missing a spoon that looks like this?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The spoon on the right looks a lot like the silverware that you and Amber gave me when I got to college. I think it was some from Amber's grandparents that they gave to you? So... I don't know how it suddenly appeared, but that may solve the mystery of where it originated.

shakedust said...

That's a possibility. I thought about that, but I can't figure why I just noticed it now either if that is the case.

Anonymous said...

I think I can help you with this dust. Let me ask you a few questions first.

1. Have you noticed anything else in the past few weeks, maybe even months that has "appeared" in your home that didn't belong to you?

2. Has anything changed in your home in the past few weeks/months?

3. Does anyone else have access to your home other then you and your wife?!

:)

If you can answer yes to at least one if not more then one of these questions, then you MIGHT know who the owner of the missing spoon is!

;) :)

shakedust said...

I was suspicious about that. :)