Saturday, May 26, 2007

finally better

Just about every time there is a cold going around I seem to get it. This last bout actually started with NJ over two weeks ago, then went to Golden, then went to me. I am just now getting over it.

NJ has been sick before, so this wasn't the first time we've dealt with illness as parents, but since the whole process of someone in the house not feeling good has stretched out for so long and because this was more powerful than the typical cold, it has felt like the last two weeks was training for all the future illnesses that he will bring into the house. I know from watching other families with kids that sickness is common if not nearly constant in a lot of homes.

I don't have anything deeper than this, especially because I don't expect that most people will be checking blogs over Memorial Day weekend. In case you need something further, below are some pictures of NJ from the last couple of months.





3 comments:

Achtung BB said...

Cute pictures. We know what it's like to have illness around the house all the time. It's twice as worse with two kids.

Portland wawa said...

Cute pictures. He is so big. I try to wash the kids hands a lot, and sometimes only one of us gets sick. BB thinks I'm a little OCD about it.

T said...

it's so much more fun when they aren't sick. I like the picture of NJ in a hat. I think boys who wear hats are too cute for words! :)