Saturday, May 19, 2007

baby einstein

NJ has several videos from the Baby Einstein collection. Depending on the video, the majority of the content is toys, puppets, and kids doing things to music. There is generally a theme as well, such as art or learning how to use some sign language.

Very typically a Baby Einstein DVD will be started on "Repeat Play" and we'll let it run through a few times before turning it off. NJ will occasionally pay attention, but he does not typically just sit there and watch the video.

I was thinking earlier today (well, technically yesterday) that I probably notice that the video is playing more often than NJ does. I have to say that the first few times through the videos isn't bad, but at some point the brain starts turning to mush. I think I reached that point today.

I hope he doesn't grow to like Barney. If so, I might have an aneurysm. Or my brain could turn to grits.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Let it be known that grits are no match for Malt-O-Meal.

T said...

Barney is the worst! Second (in my opinion is the "oobi."

Anonymous said...

So should I get another Baby Einstein for NJ's birthday or for your birthday?

Also... there isn't any way to leave a post on your most recent blog?

shakedust said...

His, definitely. :)

Fixed the issue with the other post. I saw that earlier, but forgot to fix it.