Saturday, May 31, 2008

new posting schedule

Over the last three years I have kept this site updated rather well, if I say so myself. The structure I have tried to follow was Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and the weekend. While I have generally been able to keep up, I have questioned what the value of posting as frequently as I do really is. I am not completely certain that four posts a week is worth the extra effort.

For at least the next few weeks I am going to trim my activity down to three posts a week on Tuesday, Thursday, and the weekend. If I feel like this is better than the old schedule, I'll stick with it. Otherwise, I'll tweak some more.

I'd say this is all to serve my readers better, but we all know what that really means.

6 comments:

T said...

So you're quitting on us? From 4 to 3 and then "tweak some more." You're right--

"we all know what that really means"

You have been consistent. Thanks for that. I hope your new schedule works for you.

T said...

There was supose to be a smile after

"we all know what that really means"-- :)

Achtung BB said...

I don't know how I'll manage. Your blog is the one thing I know I can count on. Honestly, I don't know how you find the time to blog as much as you do. I try to aim for at least once a week.

GoldenSunrise said...

I think this schedule is more reasonable. I know it will be hard on the "overachiever" side of your personality.

Portland wawa said...

I don't know how you blog so much. Take it easy on yourself.

roamingwriter said...

I enjoy your stuff always -- but can't always keep up. Wish I was doing more than I am - kudos to you!