Friday, August 03, 2007

beef butt pie

On Thursday, as I was walking back from the kitchen at work after having heated a beef pot pie I heard someone saying the word "butt" repeatedly. I turned around and saw that one of the guys in the office that I don't know too terribly was telling me, "It's a butt."

I don't know how most people would react to this, but I had no idea what he was talking about. I tried to see if I sat in anything, then someone else pointed to my lunch. I was told my pot pie looked like a butt.

Someone graciously snapped a picture of my beef butt pot pie before I ate it. Later, he sent me an email with the same title as this post and containing the picture. I suppose the bumps could look like cheeks. I have a more convincing crack in my basement wall, though.

5 comments:

T said...

I think some of your buddies have WAY too much time on their hands! :) Huh huh...He said Butt.

GoldenSunrise said...

Someone had butt on the mind. Nice angle.

Achtung BB said...

I used to eat those pot pies all the time and never got a "butt" when I heated them. Maybe it's a sign.

f o r r e s t said...

It could be nice well-rounded cleavage.

roamingwriter said...

I totally see butt there.