Sunday, April 05, 2009

danita remembered again

CD is 139 days old today. When NJ was 139 days old I posted this comment about how this is the same age my first sister was when she passed away. I do not plan on going through the story again since anyone who wants to can read what I wrote the last time. I feel I would be remiss in not at least making the observation again today with CD.

I cannot imagine losing a child, and those sorts of things seem to happen a lot more frequently than I would think that they should. One thing that I mentioned previously is that 139 days, or four-and-a-half months, does not sound like a long time. It is certainly enough time that losing the child would be devastating, though.

I am thankful that NJ is here only a few months from his third birthday and that CD will see her 140th day. I am not thankful enough for the things that are really important.

No comments: